Monday, May 23, 2011

Maximum Joy

Max Joy Radio is a corresponding blog to a new music variety show called Maximum Joy on CHRW 94.9FM! I now host a 2 hour program on London, ON's campus community station 94.9FM CHRW.



Listen online or even download the show if you missed it! Helping to provide "the cure for corporate radio", I am extremely thrilled to officially join the on air team at CHRW after having left my home station CJAM 99.1FM and CJAMmer family in Windsor(/Detroit). This format of this page will somewhat model the radio blog for the Washing Machine - an hour and a half indie rock and punk program I used to co-host with current CJAM DJ Clara Musca...one I will always consider a sister show to my own! Music videos, album reviews and featured artists will also occasionally make an appearance my other blog. I feel very fortuneate towards CHRW for welcoming me to project information, opinion, expression and sound across your air waves! Streaming online is always available wherever you are at http://www.chrwradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment